By Wes Annac, Editor, Openhearted Rebel
This is the video version of my article 5 Ways Meditation Helps the Mind and Body.
In this video, we’ll look at some of the lesser known benefits of meditation. If you like it, subscribe and hit the notification bell to see future videos on the Wes Annac/Openhearted Rebel YouTube channel.
- AJ Harbinger, “Meditation: The Science Behind It and How to Do It”, The Art of Charm – https://theartofcharm.com/health-fitness/meditation-science-behind/
- C. Wilson Meloncelli, “Flow State & Meditation: Enhancing Consciousness With Deep Cognitive Processing”, Zazen Life, April 10, 2017 – http://zazenlife.com/2017/04/10/meditation-flow-state/
- Jennifer D’Angelo Friedman, “The Benefits of Yoga and Meditation for Alzheimer’s and Dementia”, Yoga Journal, February 23, 2015 – https://www.yogajournal.com/lifestyle/benefits-yoga-meditation-alzheimers-dementia
- Cary Barbor, “The Science of Meditation”, Psychology Today, May 1, 2001 (last revised June 9, 2016) – https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/articles/200105/the-science-meditation
- Deepak Chopra, M.D., “How Meditation Can Help Anxiety”, The Chopra Center – https://chopra.com/articles/how-meditation-can-help-anxiety
- Ian Luebbers, “14 Ways Meditation Rewires Your Brain for Happiness, Peace and Success”, Science of People – https://www.scienceofpeople.com/the-scientific-benefits-of-meditation/
- Debbie Hampton, “How Meditation Helps the Addicted Brain”, The Best Brain Possible, March 5, 2017 – https://www.thebestbrainpossible.com/how-meditation-helps-the-addicted-brain/
Check out OpenheartedRebel.com for daily articles on spirituality, activism, nature and the environment, and many other topics.